Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. Curcumin content of pure turmeric powder is very low – approximately 3% by weight. So, turmeric powder by itself is not a reliable source of curcumin for your pet.
Product of India.
Sourced from raw turmeric root containing at least 95% active curcuminoids including: demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin..
There are many incredible benefits to adding Curcumin to your pet’s diet including:
- Natural Detox
- Natural antibacterial
- Promotes heart and liver health
- Reduces blood clots that can lead to strokes and heart attacks by thinning the blood
- Promotes digestive health
- Acts as an antioxidant AND it’s believed to be able to prevent cancer
- Offers allergy relief
- Helps to prevent cataracts
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy
- Natural pain relief
- Natural treatment for diarrhea
- This is a really amazing supplement that more pet owners should consider offering to their pets.
IF YOUR DOG IS SCHEDULED FOR A SURGERY PLEASE TAKE THIS PRODUCT OFF THEIR MENU FOR AT LEAST 7 DAYS PRIOR.
SUGGESTED DAILY DOSE:
1/8 Teaspoon (1200 mg) per 25 lbs of dog per day. Ideally this product should be given with a healthy fat such as Coconut, Herring, or Plant (Camelina, Olive) for better absorption. Splitting the daily dose over two meals is also more beneficial.